Home

CJ3B Tub

Tub bei Amazon.de - Niedrige Preise, Riesenauswah

Kostenlose Lieferung möglic Cj3b und ähnliche Produkte aktuell günstig im Preisvergleich. Einfach ordentlich sparen dank Top-Preisen auf Auspreiser.de

Jeep Body Tubs & Body Kits for CJ-8, CJ-7, CJ-5, CJ-2A, CJ-3A, CJ-3B. Call us today to purchase your new steel body tub or steel body kit. Prices include shipping within the United States lower 48 Contiguous States. We are unable to ship to Alaska, Hawaii and outside the US. No hidden fees, no extra charges for crating like some other companies do Oil DipStick & Tube, 1972-81 Jeep 232 & 258 Six Cylinder Engine (NEW Improving the Repli-Tub 1954 CJ-3B, Frank Porfidio, Massapequa Park NY . When Frank Porfidio decided to replace the rusty body tub on his 1954 OB Jeep (S.N. CJ3BOB5412314) he used the Repli-Tub from Willys-Overland in Toledo, Ohio.. The Repli-Tub is an imported repro tub to which W-O says the following improvements have been made at their shop in Toledo What is the best repro tub available for a CJ3B, late model? Thanks! Jorge. rusty iron. 8. Member. rusty iron. 8. Post May 01, 2019 #2 2019-05-01T22:57. they don't make one for the late 3b, most late 3b tubs are shot but the cowl are still god. Cut the cowl at the seams and drill out the floor spot welds and you will have all your dash holes.

Includes body tub, fenders, hood, tailgate, and windshield frame, as well as all tub mounting kit that includes: mounting pads and bolts: MB Tub / Body & M38 Tub / Body; CJ2A Tub / Body & CJ3A Tub / Body; CJ3B Tub / Body; Tub only. All other body parts are available as needed: M38A1 Tub / Body; Early & Intermediate CJ5 Tub / Body & CJ6 Tub. 1954 Willys CJ3B jeep. The tub was a replacement tub in 1994. The dash was removed from a stock 3B and installed. The grille, hood, and tailgate are factory willys Autometer Phantom gauges. 2014 Corvette seats with power and heated. Full roll cage. 2003 GM LMN-4 all aluminum 5.3 engine with less than 1000 miles on it I would hold out for a used original tub (2A or 3A) in great shape -- they are out there -- and modify the cowl to a 3B. In California, I am hearing about tubs all the time. Most are going for $350-800 depending on condition. (See also Finding an Original Tub.) Reviews and Tips. Alan Haley recently bought a tub from Turner 4WD Parts, and says

Body Tub Mounting Kit; 41-75 Willys/Jeep CJ. SKU: 12201.01. Price $151.43. This body tub mounting kit from Omix fits 41-75 Willys and Jeep models.. 18 Gauge steel used on body tubs in the front and rear flooring, all mounting brackets, top cowl assembly, and wheel housings. Manufactured using a seven-step metal preparation process, including: A 5 bath dip to totally eliminate rust, dirt and grease

Cj3b - Cj3b Schnäppchen finde

Jeep CJ Parts, Jeep Body Tubs & Body Kits for CJ-8, CJ-7

We have recently added reproduction Jeep bodies into our stocked inventory. We sell military and civilian jeep body kits, tub, and miscellaneous body parts including Jeep fenders, windshield frames, hoods, and tailgates for the following models: CJ2A, CJ3A, CJ3B, CJ5, CJ6, CJ7, CJ8, M38, MB, & GPW This is a like- new never installed Jeep CJ 3B tub and used DJ chassis. The firewall is recessed to allow for a V-8 or different configuration than stock. The tub and hood are made from galvanized material. The spot welds were covered to avoid oxidation. The grille is an original one. I have no fenders or other parts Body Tub 1953-1964 Jeep Willys CJ3B #693197 (Body Tub Only) CBT003. Brand New. $2,100.00. Buy It Now. Free local pickup. Last one. 21 watchers. S J p 4 R o n s o r e d G L T M A D C. Watch. MD Juan Reproduction Steel Body Tub Fits jeep willys CJ3B 1952-1968. Brand New. $2,200.00. Buy It Now. Freight. S p o F V Q n s N o T T H L r e d Q D

1953-1964 CJ3B - Body Kits, Sheet Metal & Frame - Body

1. Jan 19, 2010 #5. 2010-01-19T20:22. I buy CJ3B tub, that being MD Juan of the Phillipines in 1987 for $3610.26. plus shiping. I have last of trouble with the tub. Missing the tool box, no hole for the gauge, no hole in fire wall and I have a glove box in passager side ou I dont need. The front grill is the wrong one
  2. Omix offers replacement body tubs and kits to provide a sturdy foundation to your dream Jeep. These body tubs are built using the same 18 gauge steel on the floors and 16 gauge steel on the side panels found on the original bodies. Tub ONLY. For complete body tub kit, use 12001.08. Replaces OE A-12277BO-3A
  3. 53-64 CJ3B; Body tub, 2 fenders, tailgate and windshield frame; California Residents: WARNING; Lowest Price! Guaranteed! $4,199.98 ADD TO CART. Add Protection Plan for $420.00 ? Ships Directly From Manufacturer May take additional processing time. Part #: OAI12001.09. Omix-ADA Steel Body Kit - 12001.09.
  4. This is the complete body kit for the CJ3B models with the Willys stampings in the hood and tailgate. The kit comes with the body tub, windshield, hood, 2 front fenders and the tailgate. Some drilling is required. Free Shipping!!!!! (To The Lower 48) Must be shipped by truck to a business address. 1 Required per Jeep
4WD Fiberglass - Jeep CJ3B Body Tub

Buy quality Jeep body tubs and Jeep parts for your 1946-1971 Jeep CJ2A, CJ3A, CJ3B and M38A1 at Morris 4x4 Center. Low prices guaranteed. Shop online today and save! July 4th Sale! 7% Off Orders Over $99 - Use Code: AMERICA21. Free Shipping Over $99* July 4th Sale Cowl Rubber - CJ3A - CJ3B. We are pretty excited about this new product. This is an exact reproduction of the CJ3A and CJ3B cowl rubber which has been in production for over a year and copied from an original sample. If you are looking for that perfect fit, this is the one to buy. Also fits the M38 Willys Jeep CJ3B Parts for 1953-1964 CJ3B. Quality parts to repair or restore your CJ3B from Bumper to Bumper at the best prices. At Bernie's we specialize in Jeep parts & accessories for Jeep CJ5 and Jeep CJ7. Willys Jeep Parts for CJ2A, CJ3A or CJ3B. Your Jeep CJ Parts source with the best prices and Free Shipping on Orders over $95.00 MD Juan Reproduction Steel Body Tub Fits jeep willys CJ3B 1952-1968. $2,100.00. Fender Rh For Jeep 48-53 M38 49-53 Cj3A 53-60 Cj3B X 12004.04. $373.95. Free shipping. Cowl Driver Side Lh 46-49 For Jeep Cj2A 49-53 For Jeep Cj3A X 12010.05. 5 out of 5 star Whether you're fixing dents, fighting rust or you bought someone else's unfinished Jeep CJ project, Midwest Jeep Willys sells all of the Jeep parts you need to make your CJ2A, CJ3A, CJ3B, CJ5 or CJ6 restoration a pleasant experience and create the Jeep of your dreams. Sometimes you have to start with a complete new body tub to get your project going with a solid base. This will help you.

Repli-Tub Installation on CJ3B

This CJ3B wisely uses a strap and some help from his friends to successfully navigate the Mickey's Hot Tub obstacle on Hells Revenge during the 2016 Easter J.. Omix-ADA CJ3B Steel Body Tub - 12002.08 $3,023.98 ADD TO CART. Fitment: Direct Fit; Steel body tub only; Proper priming required before body can be painted; California Residents: WARNING + View More Specs - View Less Specs. Lowest Price! Guaranteed! Get 10% Off Orders Over $500 | Select Pick Up In Store At Checkout. Aqualu, Replacement Body Tub, Aluminum Alloy. Fits: 1945-1953 Jeep CJ2A, CJ3A. Product Overview: Our Jeep CJ2A/3A replacement body #5000 fits model years 1945-1953. This body like all of our bodies is constructed from 5052 marine grade aluminum alloy that is 5/32 (.156) in thickness. Aqualu does not scribe, outline, etch or cut any of the. CJ-3B Steel Body Tub. Warranty. Minimum 5 Year Limited Warranty. Features: Unpainted. Color: Paintable Primer. Shipping Weight: 325lb. Shipping Dimensions: 88in x 60in x 29in (L x W x H) Jeep CJ-3B. 1968 Jeep CJ-3B

This listing is for a New Reproduction 1952-1968 Willys CJ3B body tub 5 holes in dash for gauges This will include: Tub The body comes with the black primer. There will be scratches and box wear from the shipping and a small dent is possible and likely on bodies and body parts. Its normally prett Buy Omix-ADA 12002.08 at JEGS: Omix-ADA This reproduction steel body tub from Omix-ADA restores rusty or damaged 53-68 Willys CJ3B bodies. Tub only. Guaranteed lowest price! Save $10 off $299, $25 off $599, $100 off $1,999 Orders - Promo Code: SUMMERSAVINGS exclusions apply

CJ3B repro tub - CJ3B

Tub - Body - CJ3B Inquire now. SKU: CBT003 Categories: Civilian Jeep - Body Tub, Vintage Civilian Jeep Products. Additional information Reviews (0) Additional information. Date Make: 1953 - 1968. Reviews There are no reviews yet. Be the first to review Tub - Body - CJ3B Cancel reply 1953-1964 CJ3B. Axle, Differential & Drive Shaft Body Kits, quality products from trusted manufacturers including everything from individual replacement panels to complete body tubs. We even have the weather-stripping, body fastener kits and just the little nuts and bolts you'll need to finish up your build or restoration. From Jeep. We have recently added reproduction Jeep bodies into our stocked inventory. We sell military and civilian jeep body kits, tub, and miscellaneous body parts including Jeep fenders, windshield frames, hoods, and tailgates for the following models: CJ2A, CJ3A, CJ3B, CJ5, CJ6, CJ7, CJ8, M38, MB, & GPW Adaptations, upgrades and CJ3 features. 1. Low-back seats from CJ5 adapted to CJ3. 2. Passenger seat is hinged--Tool box under passenger seat. 3. Dashboard. 4. Transmission shift data plate or decal The engine is a 134 Hurricane. The CJ3B's had a slightly higher hood than the earlier flat head models to accommodate the over head valve arrangement . Last of the flat fender models. Edited April 20 by Dandy Dave (see edit history

Radiator Assembly CJ5, CJ6 F Head 4 Cylinder. (0) $425.00. In Stock. Add To Cart. Quick View. Radiator Fan Shroud (Weld On) MB, GPW, CJ2A, Early CJ3A, Pick Up Truck, 4WD Station Wagon L Head 4 Cylinder 1945-1949. (0) $59.95 Fits 1953-68 Willys CJ3B. OMIX-ADA Body Tubs. Sometimes you have to start with a whole new body, and OMIX-ADA body tubs will start your project Jeep with the perfect foundation. These reproduction steel body tubs will save you time trying to patch, repair, and de-rust the original. Heavy-gauge steel panels are delivered primed and ready to paint Omix-Ada, 12002.08 - Reproduction Steel Body Tub, 53-68 Willys CJ3B. Omix-ADA. Now Only: $3,023.98 $2,381.38. This reproduction steel body tub from Omix-ADA restores rusty or damaged 53-68 Willys CJ3B bodies. Tub only So you bought a project Jeep and now you've realized that the body is so rusty that you need a tetanus shot CJ Body Tub & Parts Additional Shipping Charge May Apply* Fits: 1953-1964 Jeep CJ3B. with WILLYS stamping . Availability: Quantity: + −. Add to cart for $ 3,795.00. 1953 CJ3b, nice! 1949 Jeepster 1947 Empire Model 90 1985 CJ10A Spen S Utility trailer Kubota l3400 bretto . Members Profile. Send Private Message. Find Members Posts. Add to Buddy List. I have a 3A tub in my garage right now that is an incredibly poor copy of the real thing, and thin metal has all but evaporated away in the floor pan..

Steel Body Tub Only, Jeep CJ3B, 1953-67 . $2,481.95 +Free Shipping Part # 12002.01 . Steel Body Tub Willys MB 42-45 . $2,481.95 +Free Shipping Displaying 1 to 36 (of 36 products. This master kit consists of the following: CJ3B tub fenders windshield frame windshield clamp assembly windshield mounting bolts windshield cowl rubber hood grill toeboard gusset brackets tailgate top bow assembly top bow brackets - front RH and LH, rear RH and LH footman loops gas tank gas tank body brackets chassis (frame) (Not shown in Continue reading BODY MASTER KIT CJ3B EARL M.D. Juan Enterprises Inc. MD Juan Enterprises is the pioneer in machine-pressed metal parts for both military and civilian jeeps in the Philippines, organized to manufacture jeeps, jeep body tubs & kits, jeep chassis, body parts, automotive accessories, components and spare parts and machineries. Products are manufactured from black iron.

Steel Body Tub Only, Jeep CJ3B, 1953-67 . $2,481.95 +Free Shipping Part # DMC-668124 . Steel Grille Late 1947-49 CJ2A . $276.95 +Free Shipping Part # DMC-681798. Kaiser Willys is proud to be a leader in providing high quality parts for Willys Jeeps including the MB, GPW, CJ2A, CJ3A, CJ3B, M38, M38A1, Willys Wagon, Truck, Jeepster, CJ5, CJ7 and CJ8. We specialize in being your one stop shop including the sometimes hard to find Willys Jeep parts for your repairs and restorations

Jeep Body and Tub Replacement Repli-Tub Guaranteed to

The CJ-4 body tub was an intermediate design between the straightforward raised hood from the CJ-3B and the all new curved body style of the CJ-5. The design was rejected and the vehicle was eventually sold to a factory employee. Evidence has surfaced, that derived prototypes called CJ-4M and CJ-4MA (XM170) have also been seriously considered. 6 updated as of Oct. 23, 2013// Original Release: Oct. 28, 2013 / 1st Revision YJ7 Wrangler Part name: Tub - Body Part number: A0000-00250-03-00 CJ2A CJ3

CJ-3B eWilly

1953 Willys Custom CJ3B Additional Info: I have owned this jeep for about a year. I have a clean and clear tile in my hands. It is in overall great shape and starts and runs great. Also included is a repair manual and a few boxes of miscellaneous parts. I purchased this jeep with the intent to restore and use as a UTV on my land in Michigan These kits include the tub, two front fenders, a hood, a body tub mounting kit, a hood safety latch, and an installation DVD. The company offers body tubs for the '55-'75 CJ-5, '76-'83 CJ-5, CJ-7. Parts List Model: CJ2A, CJ3A & CJ3B All Pricing is done in Canadian Dollars. Prices are subject to change without notice. We have more parts, N.0.S., new, or used. Please call or send an email. For USA orders, the current exchange rate applies at the time of the order. Axle & Suspension Parts *We have CJ2A, CJ3A & CJ3B Read More It will be a CJ3B tub that is currently in a bit of a beat up condition mounted on an earlyish CJ5 chassis. Dana 44 rear and a 27 front axle. In the package deal I also picked up a 226cu flathead willys super hurricane straight 6 Body Tub Kit CJ3 1953-1964 Steel Tub, Fenders, Hood, & Windshield Frame Dmc-396197 CJ Body Tub & Parts Steel Body Top; 1976-1983 Jeep CJ5 w/ Jeep Logo 546133

The CJ3B featured a higher grille and hood which was needed to clear the new Hurricane engine. This design was licensed to other manufacturers including Mitsubishi and Mahindra. STEEL BODY KITS & TUBS: DESCRIPTION: PART# PRICE: WILLYS Stamped, licensed MOPAR restoration product. Body w/ fenders, hood w/ WILLYS script, windshield & tailgate w. SHREE GANESH INDUSTRIES - Exporter, Manufacturer & Supplier of Jeep Body Parts Body Tub THAR, MM540,Glass Frame MB/GPW,Spare Wheel Bracket (MB/GPW),Tool Box CJ2A, CJ3A, CJ3B,Body TUB MB/GPW,Jeep Glass Frame Inner,Major Jeep Body Tub MB/GPW,Pickup Rear Tray,Mudguard Fender DI, Commander, Indi PROJECT JEEPS 1975CJ 5 TUB ROLL BAR right front tub damaged $600.00 firm also have a new soft top for it CJ 75 top $400.00 the 1967 CJ 5 is white has a rebuild motor v6, buick 223. rebuild 4spd trans,new running gear seals,new seats , back seat,was vandlism to tub from a thief rear of jeep all the p. He also noted that he has no plans to build CJ-5 or later Jeep bodies, though he does offer the stainless bodies with a 14.5-inch stretch in wheelbase. Prices for the stainless bodies start at $3,988, while prices for the galvanized bodies start at $2,882. For more information, visit CJ3A-CJ3B-bodykits.com. (Thanks to Wes Kibble for pointing us. Throttle Down Kustoms' CJ3B Frames are built without the rear K-style crossmember. Instead, we use a 1/4 steel angle that is CNC water cut with the body mounts cut in. This is stronger than the stock K-style crossmember. Note: All frames are shipped bare metal

Reproduction Jeep Bodies on CJ3B

Willys Hardtop CJ3B - Hardtop Only $400 (Homewood) hide this posting restore restore this posting. $18,000. favorite this post Jun 16 1946 jeep $18,000 (Truckee) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. $35,990. favorite this post Jun 10 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys Wheeler (JK) Sport Utility 4D su Feb 19, 2020 - Explore Alfredo Matos-Albers's board Willys CJ3B on Pinterest. See more ideas about willys, willys jeep, jeep My 1963 CJ3B Build Thread. « on: August 27, 2020, 05:51:27 PM ». Quote. I am going to re-do my build thread onto this site. It is the third build thread for this jeep, but the other sites are now unused and the links to photobucket are dead since I pulled all of my photos from there. I've had my CJ3B since 2005 Quote samcj2a. Report Post. Thanks (0) Quote Reply Posted: 04 June 2010 at 3:17pm. Yes, there are differences. One I know of is that there are 2-3 more inches of space between the steering wheel and the rear wheel well to accommodate taller and heavier drivers. I'm no expert on 3As but I think if you indicate why you asked, others who are will. Choose a new steel frame from Throttle Down Kustoms. The Jeep frames you find below will fit CJs dating all the way back to 1945. Made from 3/16 A500 steel right here in the USA, these laser cut and CNC bent frames are reliable. Find your model year below, and be sure to contact us with any questions

76-86 Jeep CJ5 CJ7 OEM Hazard Switch Flasher Warning Knob. $24.99. Sold Out. 76-86 CJ Standard Steering Column Non Tilt CJ5 CJ7 CJ8. $429.99. 76-86 CJ Power Steering Pump with Brackets V8 304/360 CJ5 CJ7 CJ8. $345.00. 76-91 Wrangler YJ CJ Complete Rear Seat Lap Belt Seatbelts Set Bolts. $95.99 What's the obvious difference between a cj3b and a cj5 tub? Any chance of a 5 front end fitting a 3b tub? jflots, Oct 4, 2005 #21. Oct 4, 2005. sparky Sandgroper Staff Member Founder Perth, WA. Joined: Sep 20, 2002 Messages: 9,079. jflots said: Title just says 1959 Willys. What's the obvious difference between a cj3b and a cj5 tub 1/4 20 oring military 2 piece bolt together whe (1) 10 military type electrical connectors female 14 g (1) 10 military type electrical connectors male 14 gau (1) 11613631 turn signal flasher 24volt m-series (1) 1400r20 goodyear at2a tires 85% tread (1) 1941-1942 mb/gpw small mouth tank seat frame drive (1) 1941-1975 jeep cj2 cj3a cj3b mb m38 cj5 body mount (1) 1942-43 gpw master body tub. BODY TUB SERIAL NUMBERS; The Willys MB JEEP; Willys MB body tubs are stamped with a serial number on the driver's side toe board gusset. This large triangular brace is welded on the body tub inside the engine compartment on the lower portion of the firewall. The body tub serial number stamping is in a 6 digit format in rather large size characters on order. €4,008.08. This reproduction steel body tub from Omix-ADA restores rusty or damaged 53-68 Willys CJ3B bodies. Tub only. Add to cart. Description. Product Details. So you bought a project Jeep and now you've realized that the body is so rusty that you need a tetanus shot. It's time to get some good solid steel under your feet

X X Inlet opens 9 degrees before top centre Inlet closes 50 degrees after bottom centre Exhaust opens 47 degrees before bottom centre Exhaust closes 12 degrees after. We have all makes and model covered from 1941-1986 like GPW, MB, CJ2A, CJ3A, CJ3B, CJ5 short and long fender models, CJ6, CJ7, CJ8. We also have repair panels for most of these model also. More on the way Omix-Ada 12002.08 Body TubBody Tub. Reproduction Steel Body Tub, 53-68 Willys CJ3B.This reproduction steel body tub from Omix-ADA restores rusty or damaged 53-68 Willys CJ3B bodies. Tub only.Direct OE replacement Jeep parts and accessories built to the original specifications by Omix-ADA. Limited five year Manufacturer's warranty.Tub Steel Vintage Jeep CJ3B Fiber glass tub, dash, Windscreen surround. Bonnet and front guards. It doesn't have a grille but I do have steel version available for sale Its got a wiring loom under the dash. gauges and switches in place. Windscreen glass is there. A great start to a project with many options to build from scratch. Hot Rod, Monster truck, Drag Jeep. Or just a light weight, no rust CJ3B to.

Jeep Body Tubs from Omi

Willys CJ3B Jeep body fabrication- spot welding wheelhouse

Replacement Body Tubs - surplusjeep

Aqualu Industries Inc. | 1-888-765-671 Investing in a Jeep body tub is a great way to prevent this. Customize and Protect At the Same Time 4WD.com doesn't just have Jeep frames for sale. We have an extensive selection of frames and body tubs from the most trusted manufacturers and brands. These parts allow you to protect and customize simultaneously

CJ-3B Willys For Sale - Free Classified

Steel Body Kits and Body Tubs for 1946-71 Willys Jeep CJ2A

Everything has less then 200 miles.Nearly Everything brand new including tub. Almost everything purchased from kaiser willysBrand new 350 crate motor. 330 hp.New 4 speed tranny.2 stick transfer case.Rear end, front end, transfer case have been opened up and went through.New 4 wheel disc brakes.Power brakes, Power steering.Tilt wheel. 33x12.50. Tub, Frame & Misc. Images Wanted . New to WW2 jeeps? Don't know what to look for? Order this book: Ren Bernier's excellent WWII Jeep Guidebook . Quick Links: G503.com G503 Forums MVCC JeepDraw Jeep Fabrikken WW2 Jerry Cans M Series Jeeps M38/M38A1. TheCJ2APage TheCJ3APage The CJ3B Page Haas Studio updates. Free counters provided by Andale The Major Jeep Body Tubs are checked on the basis of many factors to eliminate the risk of every kind of default before their delivery to clients. Other Products in 'Jeep Body Parts' category Tool Box CJ2A, CJ3A, CJ3B

1953 Willys Project CJ3B Jeep For Sale in Jay, ME - $1,200MD Juan CBT005 Steel Body Tub for 55-71 Jeep CJ-5 | Quadratec1960 Willys Jeep CJ3B For Sale - 4x4 Cars1954 Willys CJ3B Jeep For Sale in Ozawkie, KS - $1,5001965 Willys Jeep CJ3B Engine For Sale in Elkhart, IN - $300Jeep Scrambler CJ8 tub, restored, lots more! for sale

Omix-ADA This reproduction steel body kit from Omix-ADA restores 53-64 Willys CJ3B. Includes the body tub fen. Part Number: 440-12001.09. Product Q&A View Now. Click image to zoom. $3,259.99 Truck Freight: $169.00. Lowest Price Guarantee $ + $ $ This reproduction steel body kit from Omix-ADA restores 53-64 Willys CJ3B.. Roll Cages , roll bars , CJ Roll Bars, CJ Add On Cages, Front Cage add on, cj front cage add on,willys roll bar,willys roll cage,mb roll cage,cj5 roll bar, cj5 roll cage, cj7 roll bar, cj7 roll cag Jeep Fiberglass Replacement Body Kits. Shell Valley offers Replacement Jeep Parts, Body, Complete Body Kits, Body Tubs, Hoods, Fenders, Dash, Tailgates, Windshield Frames and Tailgates for Jeep CJ5, CJ7, CJ8, and YJ. The fiberglass Jeep body is available in standard fiberglass, fiberglass with Kevlar and heavy duty Reproduction Steel Body Tub; 53-68 Willys CJ3B (0) Reviews: Write first review. SKU: 12002.08. This reproduction steel body tub from Omix-ADA restores rusty or damaged 53-68 Willys CJ3B bodies. Tub only Pricing: $3,023.98. Qty: Free Shipping Add to Cart Add to Wishlist. Item Inquiry Tell a Friend. Description; Details. We sell new parts and accessories for Willys Jeep, MB, CJ2A, CJ3A, CJ3B, CJ5, Willys Station Wagon, M38, M38A1, Willys Truck, Jeepster, FC150, and other Willys vehicles made between 1941-1971. Parts for Jeep Wrangler, Cherokee and Jeep CJ Models Service Manual Cj3b 1/2 Downloaded from preservationrobot.com on July 4, 2021 by guest steering system, electrical system or body tub has seemed just beyond your skill level, here is the fix! Moses Ludel, Jeep vehicle expert, automotive instructor and author of the Jeep Owner's Bible, demystifies the most complex service procedures. At his.