Home

API fungus cure PetSmart

Kostenlose Lieferung möglic Rapidly treats fungal fish disease and secondary bacterial fish infections. Helps heal fungus, mouth fungus, body slime, eye cloud and fin & tail rot. Packaged in easy-to-dose packages for use in freshwater aquariums. Use two packets every 48 hours when symptoms of fungal diseases appear. Includes: Contains one (1) API FUNGUS CURE Freshwater. API ® Fungus Cure Fish Fungal Infection Treatment. Discounted Price. $8.99. Old Price. $12.49. $8.54. 5% off Auto Ship. Buy 1, Get the 2nd 50% off All API Fresh, Marine, & Pond Water Care. Sign In & Enjoy Free Shipping Over $49 Fish Disease Treatment Just like humans, sometimes fish develop diseases. Fortunately, many of them can be easily treated with the right medicines, such as antibiotics and anti-fungal treatments. So, to help you take care of them the right way, we offer a wide range of fish disease treatments you can get online or at your local PetSmart store

API® Pimafix Fish Fungal Infection Treatment | fish

Fungus bei Amazon.de - Niedrige Preise, Riesenauswah

API® Fungus Cure Fish Fungal Infection Treatment - PetSmar

The fungus cure is API brand from petsmart. de-chlorinator was top fin I think? (Not at home to check right now). 25% weekly am planning 50% when 4 weeks come up. I now have the yellow tail male guppy and two Julii Cory catfish. The cories settled a bit before I left and looked healthy Contains one (1) API FUNGUS CURE Freshwater Fish Powder Medication 10-Count Box. Rapidly treats fungal fish disease and secondary bacterial fish infections. Helps heal fungus, mouth fungus, body slime, eye cloud and fin & tail rot. Packaged in easy-to-dose packages for use in freshwater aquariums. Use two packets every 48 hours when symptoms of. AAP/API FURAN-2 BULK CANISTER 850 gram #04017070 by AAP- $129.99. *Directions for Bulk Use: For each 20 gallons (75 L) of water add 1 scoop (1 tsp.). For larger systems, for each 240 gallons (908 L) of water add 12 scoops (4 Tbsp.), or for each 960 gallons (3,634 L) of water add one cup. Repeat dose after 24 hours At API brand, we understand the rewards and relaxation of fishkeeping because we have a passion for fish, too. For over 50 years, API brand has developed premium solutions with proven and effective results for your family and ours. Browse our full range of aquatics products, from water conditioners and food to testing and fish remedies, to help.

API Fungus Cure Aquarium Powder 10 Packets 317163160169 | eBay

Fish Disease Treatment: Ick, Fin Rot & Fungus PetSmar

Using API medications. If the salt treatment has not cleared the fungus on your betta's body, we recommend that you try using antifungal medication to tackle the problem. API is a highly respected manufacturer of fish medications, general tonics, and associated fish care products, and the company has been around for 50 years API FURAN-2™ powder fish remedy, API TRIPLE SULFA™ fish remedy, API FIN & BODY CURE™ fish remedy, and API E.M. ERYTHROMYCIN™ fish remedy are all available in powder form and will also treat a broad spectrum of infections, especially when symptoms include body slime, mouth fungus, open lesions and swelling, bacterial gill disease, and. Api Fungus Cure: https://amzn.to/2HchFE9Like me on FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/DanHiteshewOneAndOnly/Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/danielhiteshewIn.. API Fungus Cure offers treatment for a variety of fungul and bacterial infections to help keep your freshwater fish healthy. This medication features a formula that also prevents fungul growth on fish eggs prior to hatching. Features: Help treat fungus, mouth fungus, body slime, eye cloud and fin and tail rot infection API MelaFix for Aquariums, 16oz. Visit the API Store. 4.7 out of 5 stars. 394 ratings. Contains one (1) API MELAFIX Freshwater Fish Bacterial Infection Remedy 16-Ounce Bottle. Heals bacterial infections and repairs damaged fins, ulcers and open wounds. Contains natural, botanical tea tree extract to quickly and rapidly help fish

after 10 days or you see the fungus spread rapidly during the course of conservative treatment, move to medication. Add Fungus Eliminator by Jungle, API Erythromycin, API Fungus Cure, API Triple Sulfa, OR Mardel's Maracyn II. Change water every day and add a new dose of the same medication. Continue until all fungus has disappeared Amazon.com: API Fungus Cure Powder 2 Packs of 10: Pet Supplies. $15.59. FREE Shipping. Get free shipping. Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon. Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI. API® Quick Start Aquarium Cycling Water Conditioner $ 14.99 Instructions: Use when starting a new aquarium, adding new fish, changing water, changing filter media, after medicating, or whenever ammonia or nitrite are detected 17 product ratings - API Fungus Cure Aquarium Powder 10 Packets 2 BOX LOT Total of 20 Packets NEW. $19.99. FAST 'N FREE. or Best Offer. Guaranteed by Mon, Nov. 9. Free shipping. Watch; Api Fungus Cure Freshwater Fish Powder Medication 10-Count Box. Brand New. $13.99. Buy It Now. Free shipping. Free returns. Last one Use API Bettafix Natural Healing for Betta Fish if your Betta fish are suffering from fish diseases such as ulcers, mouth fungus, or fin and tail rot, or if you see red ulcers, slimy patches or cottony growths. It's a natural antibacterial remedy made with healing Melaleuca (a variety of Tea Tree) to help heal wounds and repair tissue damage

API general cure is made up of Metronidazole and Praziquantel. Both of these chemicals are anti-helminthic, meaning they are designed to kill worms (flatworms, flukes, nematodes, etc). They shouldn't hurt the pleco or the fry (unless they are newborns, which really shouldn't be exposed to chemicals), but I'd be cautious about the snails API® E.M. ERYTHROMYCIN fish remedy helps broad spectrum treatment and control of bacterial disease, such as body slime, mouth fungus, Furunculosis (open lesions and swelling), bacterial gill disease and hemorrhagic septicemia (blood spots without sign of skin damage). For use in both freshwater and saltwater aquariums API® Fungus Cure Powder, 10 Packets. Learn More. about API® Fungus Cure Powder, 10 Packets. List Price (In Store/Pickup) $11.98 List Price (In Store/Pickup) Member Price (In Store/Pickup) View Price in Cart Why we do this? We are unable to advertise the price of this product Contains one (1) API FUNGUS CURE Freshwater Fish Powder Medication 10-Count Box,Rapidly treats fungal fish disease and secondary bacterial fish infections,Helps heal fungus, mouth fungus, body slime, eye cloud and fin & tail rot,Packaged in easy-to-dose packages for use in freshwater aquariums,Use two packets every 48 hours when symptoms of. Welcome back!Petsmart people can't get you or your fish well?They'll sell you another one.Maybe the genius on the other site will PM you a solution? API: BettaFix, Tetracycline, Fungus Cure, MelaFix, PimaFix, Triple Sulfa and E.M. Erythromycin I would give the API fungas cure a try over all others if he doesn't show improvement in a.

Fungal infections can be seen as white fuzzy growth on the mouth, skin, and fins. API PimaFix antifungal for fish will stop the fungus and promote healing of damaged tissue. Bacterial infections appear as ulcers, ragged fins, and bloating. PimaFix fungus remedy treats internal and external bacterial infections in goldfish and koi At least it isn't alone though, as I've also tried API Fin & Body Cure, API Fungus Cure, API Melafix, API Betta Fix and a plethora of others from various brands, including Kanaplex, and absolutely nothing, helps, at all. I will also add that all of the usual suspects, like PH, ammonia, etc are all perfectly fine in each case..

My Fish Tank Has Green Water, API Fungus Cure Turned My Fish Tank Water Green! Buyer Beware!SUBSCRIBE NOW for more https://www.youtube.com/c/InquisitiveFis.. Upon one reccomendation of API fungus cure I decided to try it. I also removed all driftwood, decaying plants, and rocks which could harbor bacteria and/or fungus. The most difficult part of the application was that each packet treats 10 gallons, so for my 3 gal. tank, I had to measure and weigh the correct amount, which was a scant 1/8th tsp. A couple of my Comet gold fish had fungus and luckily I was able to get rid of it with API Fungus Cure. It actually worked. My fish are now swimming happil.. Maybe it is resilient to the general cure and you might have to go to API fungus cure if you haven't seen that much of an improvement in appearence , I would probably finish treatment than put carbon back in do your waterchange wait a day an start fungus cure, can goldfish handle salt I'm not sure , if so and you have no other fish that can't handle salt in the tank I would add some with my.

Fungus: White, cottony tufts or patches appear on the mouth, skin and fins. Fungus often starts with isolated pale or white patches on skin. Left untreated, fungal infections spread rapidly across whole body. Mouth Fungus: Common bacterial infection that affects the mouth and other soft tissue. Fungus-like in appearance with red periphery API Fungus Cure: https://amzn.to/2Rf8btsLike me on FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/DanHiteshewOneAndOnly/Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/danielhiteshewIn.. API API Fungus Cure Powder. Average Rating: (0.0) stars out of 5 stars Write a review. API. $15.99 $ 15. 99 $15.99 $ 15. 99. List Was $19.83 $ 19. 83. Qty: Free delivery. Arrives by Thursday, Sep 24. Pickup not available. More delivery & pickup options. Sold & shipped by T&T UP. Return policy Post API Fungus Cure treatment question, and general care question. I recently treated my Betta with a round of API Fungus Cure, the medication worked great and he's seemingly back to normal, so my main question concerns post treatment actions. The directions indicate doing a 25% water change 48hrs after the last dose, which I did Things were fine for a couple days, but now the female has that fungus on her eye. I tried using tweezers again but it didn't work this time - it's pretty strongly attached. I'm off to get some API Fungus Cure from Petsmart as it's the most readily available thing, but is there anything else I should be doing or other medications that work better

Alright, so I've never had problems with fungus in fish before, let alone a sick pleco. I got him at the new petsmart that opened up last month ( I'm done buying from them because every one of their parrot cichlids had ick and I watched an employee try to sell one knowing it was sick, also all of the plecos had chewed up fins, and all of their snails were dead too last time I went there) well. API FUNGUS CURE- acriflavine hydrochloride and malachite green oxalate powder MARS FISHCARE NORTH AMERICA, INC. Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA (1) Open Red Sores (2) Fin & Tail Rot (3) Open Body Wounds (4) Eye Cloud, Pop Eye, Body Slime & Mouth Fungus. DIRECTIONS: Use the API Dosing Cap on Bottle: Shake Well. Remove activated carbon, if possible. Dose: Add 5 ml per 10 U.S. Gallons (38L) of aquarium water. Disease or wound treatment: Dose daily for 7 days I'm using the general cure and Idecide fungus cure would be better. All API products are safe for use in combination with each other. API FUNGUS CURE controls the spread of infection and works within 48 hours to clear up symptoms. Repeat dose after 48 hours. Wait another 48 hours then change 25% of the aquarium water and add fresh activated. Toenail Fungus Treatment Polish Toenail Fungus Laser Treatment Westchester Ny. Foot Fungus Round Green Fungus On Toe Skin Petsmart Turtle Skin Fungus Treatment. Fluconazole Cream For Toenail Fungus Fixing Separated Nail After Nail Fungus Is Gone Is A Black Toenail Caused By Nail Fungus

API FUNGUS CURE™ POWDER Petmart Pte Lt

This is a good product, I like the API brand. I successfully used the fungus cure on light cases of fungal issues. However it was unsuccessful in curing a very serious case of fungal infection -- keep in mind, this was one case and may not speak for the product as a whole, but I have not had success handling an intense infection with this product ‍‍‍ Get all the extra benefits by becoming a channel member. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyyGJeKITfR7Y5cq2zX4-oQ/joinCheck out our brand.

API - Freshwater Fungus Cure Powder (12/2022) 317163160169

Api® Fungus Cure

With over 50 years in the industry as aquarium experts, API brand is here as your trusted source of aquatic expertise and offers an extensive line of high quality aquarium products, produced with the goal of helping you make a better underwater world. We are proud to present our full range of aquarium products, from water conditioners and food. Aquarium medications are ineffective when toxic nitrogen compounds are not controlled. This makes all of the fish, including cory cats, vulnerable. In addition, most medications have unwanted side effects on some species. If aquarium keeping has a universal cure it's the partial water change API Fungus Clear is a slightly less expensive option for treating rot. Please see potential problems with dosing as noted above. This product may slightly discolor your water but should be okay for decor. This item is of moderate price: USD ~$12 and can be found at Petsmarts, and similar stores API FUNGUS CURE Freshwater Fish Powder Medication is formulated with hydrochloride to quickly control contagious fungus and help prevent the growth of fungus on fish eggs prior to hatching. This medication will cause a slight discoloration of water which can be easily removed by using activated carbon in the filter. It can also be used to treat. Post by coco onMay 1, 2015 at 11:35am. I am treating the two cory's with the API fungus cure & Triple sulfa in a 2 1/2 gallon hospital tank. Along with twice daily baths of MB & salt. This second round of baths have been going on a week, the Fungus cure & Triple sulfa for the past 3 days

API Fungus Cure Fish Fungal Infection Treatment Size: 1.4 Fl Oz PetSmart. on sale for $8.69 original price $12.49 $ 8.69 $12.49. CONNEXITY coyote_sc Marina. Marina 0.7 Gallon Betta EZ Care Aquarium Kit, Black Petco. on sale for $12.79 original price $15.99 $ 12.79 $15.99. IMPACT_RAD coyote_s API ® Triple Sulfa powder is a special formula of three sulfa medications to effectively treat bacterial infections such as hemorrhagic septicemia (blood streaks in fins and body and localized swelling), bacterial gill disease, fin & tail rot, cotton mouth disease, body slime and eye cloud for both fresh and saltwater fish. This medication will not harm the biological filter and will not. API® SUPER ICK CURE™ fish remedy works fast to kill the Ick parasite, usually within 24 hours, and helps heal the fish's natural slime coat which is damaged by the parasite. API® SUPER ICK CURE fish remedy helps prevent secondary infection, and also treats other external parasites such as Oodinium (velvet). SUPER ICK CURE™ API Furan-2 Powder for Bacterial Disease for Fish treats a broad spectrum of bacterial diseases, usually in 48 hours. It contains two furan compounds, effective antimicrobials that combat gill disease, mouth fungus, furunculosis, black molly disease, fin and tail rot and dropsy. Simply remove the carbon or filter cartridge and add manufacturer.

API Fungus Cure - okay for plants? Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 4 of 4 Posts. Sharper · Registered. Joined Oct 26, 2009 · 17 Posts . Discussion Starter · #1 · May 21, 2010. Wow - Cotton Mouth really took over my 2 guppies super fast!. A Petsmart employee said that it looked like mild fin rot and said that I should get Aquarium Salt and API Fungus Cure to treat it. Yesterday I did an 80% water change in which I added one teaspoon of diluted Aquarium Salt and then added just a sprinkle of the Fungus Cure I don't know why) Anyway, today is treatment day if I can get something that won't kill plants or make it uninhabitable for future shrimp. The tank IS just starting to cycle (0.25 or less ammonia, ~5 nitrites, 5 nitrates) so I don't want to kill the fish. Or the cycle. What is a good treatment? My local petsmart has API super ich cure Contains one (1) API FUNGUS CURE Freshwater Fish Powder Medication 10-Count Box Rapidly treats fungal fish disease and secondary bacterial fish infections Helps heal fungus, mouth fungus, body slime, eye cloud and fin & tail ro Looks like he's got a pretty bad fungus. You can get the stuff you need from Petsmart or Petco, Walmart may also carry it in your local store. It's called API Fungus Cure. It's not a bacterial infection, it's definitely a fungus

API® Melafix Fish Bacterial Infection Treatment - Your Top

1. Ringworm, as the fungus is commonly called, is named for the round, raised, red ring appearance usually seen in human ringworm infections. Ringworm, scientifically known as dermatophytes, is a.
  2. Help your finned friends heal with API Fin & Body Cure Freshwater Fish Powder Medication. This 10-count contains individual packets designed to treat bacterial disease, internal and external, in fish. This medication helps with fin and tail rot, bacterial gill disease, hemorrhagic septicemia, open red sores, and body slime and eye cloud
  3. The API Triple Sulfa box says it treats bacterial fish disease, controls a wide variety of pathogenic fish infections, then lists the following: • eye cloud • fin & tail rot • gill disease • mouth fungus • hemorrhagic septicemia • body slime It can be found at Petsmart and other fish stores (not Petco or at least not on their online.
  4. Aquarium salt is effective against freshwater ich, mouth fungus, cotton wool disease, many fish parasites, and more. However, it is not safe to use with live aquarium plants, snails, and certain fish like anchor catfish. For step-by-step instructions, see our article on how to use aquarium salt to treat fish diseases

item 6 API -- Fungus Cure Powder Anti Fungal Fish Medication - ( 10 Powder Packs) 6 -API -- Fungus Cure Powder Anti Fungal Fish Medication - ( 10 Powder Packs) $10.79. Free shipping API Stress Zyme Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium Water Cleaner, 16-oz bottle. Buy 3, Get 1 Free: Mix & Match. $7.68 Autoship & Save. $8.08 $18.99. 42. FREE 1-3 day shipping over $49. USD. API Stress Zyme Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium Water Cleaner, 16-oz bottle. 94508 The Ridich+ is a safer chemical treatment than any other I've come across. The salt of malachite green is safer than that of Quickcure and designed for scaleless fish. I use this medication in combination with salt, in case of a salt resistant ick strain and to provide some immediate relief while the salt concentration rises

API Fungus Cure Anti-Fungal Freshwater Fish Medication, 10

Overview. ParaGuard™ is the only fish and filter safe aldehyde based (10% by weight) parasite control product available (for parasites on fish). Unlike highly toxic and difficult to use formalin based medications, ParaGuard™ contains no formaldehyde or methanol and will not alter pH. ParaGuard™ employs a proprietary, synergistic blend of. Petsmart is where API general cure and other special cure that exist... I think if u go now.. u MIGHT catch petsmart store closing time.. since ur eastern.. MAYBE.. Velvet isn't a type of fungus.. its a dinoflagellate parasite.... nasty stuff.. simply put.. its a type of fish cyst.. thus the small white dots u see on fish skins. The API Fungus Cure Anti-Fungal Fish Medication treats a variety of ailments, including typical fungus, mouth fungus, body slime, eye cloud and fin and tail rot infections. What's more, it helps to prevent and eradicate fungus on eggs before hatching. This product is for freshwater tanks, and each purchase contains 10 powder packets, and we.

Fish Fungus & Bacteria Control petco

My iguana has a fungus on her is there a natural cure for this - Answered by a verified Veterinarian can post pictures She is eating well and we are giving her betadine baths and spraying Jurassic mite in her its a sort petsmart recommended one eye..ive been treating it with api liquid Fungus Cure #api #general #cureTyler Turman on Social Media:@aquariumswithtyInstagramFacebookTwitterDISCLAIMER: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Amazon.com : API Bettafix Betta Medication - 1.7 oz (93B ..

Api® Aquarium Sal

API General Cure. Aquarium Products Clout. Hikari Metro+. Seachem Metronidazole. Seachem ParaGuard. Waterlife Octozin. eSHa Hexamita. JBL Spirohexol. Intestinal worms. Aquarium Products Fluke-Tabs. Hikari PraziPro. Waterlife Sterazin. JBL Gyrodol. Koi Herpes Virus---Mouth fungus. API Erythromycin. API Furan-2. API T.C. (Tetracycline) API Triple. Medications. Effectively treats fungus (Saprolegnia spp. & Achlya spp.), mouth fungus (Cotton Mouth Disease), Body Slime & Eye cloud and Fin & Tail Rot infections. Quickly controls contagious fungus and secondary bacterial infections. Helps prevent the growth of fungus on fish eggs prior to hatching. For use in freshwater aquariums

So as far as treatment, hydrogen peroxide is the active ingredient in at least 2 ick cures, one of which I am matching the dosage of. If it has a chance of killing the ick and obviously is working on the fungus (or columnaris, doesn't mater as its working), would it be best to stick with it a little longer Quickly controls contagious fungus and secondary bacterial infections. Helps prevent the growth of fungus on fish eggs prior to hatching. For use in freshwater aquariums. Note: This medication will cause a slight discoloration of water which can be removed with activated carbon. .API Fungus Cure Powder 2 Packs of 1 Share - API Fungus Cure Powder 10 Pack. API Fungus Cure Powder 10 Pack. $9.99. Free Shipping. Get it by Monday, Nov 23 from ; Taunton, Massachusetts • New condition • 30 day returns - Buyer pays return shipping. API Fungus Cure powder effectively treats fungus (Saprolegnia spp. & Achlya spp.). For use in freshwater aquariums API Fungus Cure Powder; $75 to FREE SHIPPING. API Fungus Cure Powder. Sign up to get notified when this product is back in stock. USD 8.99. Price From: USD 8.99 . Availability: Out of stock. Effectively treats eye and mouth fungus. Quickly controls contagious fungus infections and helps prevent the growth of fungus on fish eggs prior to hatching How good is api pimafix? Help/Advice. I currently have a Damatian molly with a fugal infection, I have purchased some pimafix but wanted to know what other people's experiences are like with it. Is it okay to treat the whole tank or do I need to isolate the specific fish and in your guys experience has it worked Thank you

Api Fungus Cure ( Trị Nấm và Khuẩn Hại ) 1 gói . 1 Hộp ( 10 Gói ) Thêm vào gi ỏ Thêm Yêu thích Thêm so sánh. Mô tả; Sản phẩm liên quan. Api Furan 2 ( Trị Nấm và Khuẩn Hại ). Liên hệ. Started treating for fungus 5 days ago with korgon rid fungus. No change. Last night I noticed another has both of its side fins white and chunky and it looks like its bleeding on its fin. I have apI super ick cure, as well as aquarium salt. Petsmart carries API general cure. It has prazI pro in i

That same day, I picked up some API Fungus Cure and treated the tank, following the directions on the back. During this treatment, my betta died, although she showed no sign of the fungus. Once the treatment was done, my tetras still had the fungus but had not spread it to any of their tank mates, so I separated them into a 5 gallon hospital. API White Spot Cure Freshwater and Saltwater Fish Medication, 118 ml. 4.6 out of 5 stars. 3,890. £6.82. £6. . 82. £6.14 with Subscribe & Save discount. Buy any 4, save 5% Contrary to the name, this is actually caused by bacteria, not fungus. Suggested Treatment Period: 7 days or until infection clears. Special Considerations. Fin Rot is often found as a secondary infection (that's an infection that started because the fish was already sick). Make sure to check for additional infections Treatment: Body Slime infections or Slime Coat Sloughing are due to bacterial infections. Perform daily 100% water changes. Use 1tsp/gal Aq.Salt for up to 10 days. Medication: If that does not work then use API Tetracycline, API Fungus Cure, API Triple Sulfa, OR Jungle's Lifeguard. Columnari Fish Disease Treatment Ick Fin Rot Fungus Petsmart. I know you want to know about the tetracycline, but the answer to your fin rot problem is the size of the tank. If your betta is housed with other fish then isolate him and see if he get better. Hi, my betta fish got stubborn fin rot and i tired melafix and it didnt work

Treating Fungus Infection For Guppies And Cory's My

9661 Firdale Ave Edmonds 98020. +12065332281. Add to cart - $12.99. Adding product to your cart. This is what we use here at the store and at Cory's fish room to treat every fish we come into contact with. For us we've never had problems using it with inverts, scaleless fish, and plants. Great for treating Ich, as well as mild fungal infections. pondcare algaefix, 1 gallon for $48.79 from API. AlgaeFix helps treat algae in ornamental ponds and fountains. EcoFix helps create a healthy ecosystem by making pond water clean and clear Betta Fin Rot Symptoms. There are stages of fin rot varying from mild to severe which will show differing symptoms and severity. It is always best to catch any visible fin rot signs or symptoms early because it can quickly progress without attention. The Dorsal (top), Caudal (tail) and Anal (bottom) fin are the easiest fins to check and identify if fin rot is affecting your betta Discus Fish Disease, Symptoms and Treatment Guide. Your discus fish are important to you and keeping them free of illness is a big challenge. Most discus fish are being imported or sold from hobbyist to hobbyist, making it a risk to go from bag to tank API API Fungus Cure Powder Medications FW & SW Effectively treats fungus (Saprolegnia spp. and Achlya spp.), mouth fungus (Cotton Mouth Disease), Body Slime and Eye cloud and Fin and Tail Rot infections. If left untreated, these can become serious health problems for your aquarium fish. Quickly cont..

API® EAPI Pro Series Fungus Cure Fish Medication PowderFUNGUS CURE POWDERAPI Fungus Cure Powder 10 Pack Exp

API | Fungus Cure Power DescriptionEffectively treats fungus (Saprolegnia spp. & Achlya spp.), mouth fungus (Cotton Mouth Disease), Body Slime & Eye cloud and Fin & Tail Rot infections. Quickly controls contagious fungus and secondary bacterial infection • The most obvious symptom is the pitting and erosion of skin and muscle tissue around the face of the fish. Mouth Fungus - Saddleback Disease. There is No One-Size-Fits-All! • Fish develop a bloated appearance due to accumulation of fluid in the body cavity API ® General Cure powder treats a wide variety of parasitic diseases including velvet, fish lice, hole-in-the-head disease (Hexamita spp. & Spironucleus), gill & skin flukes (Dactylogyrus & Gyrodactylus ). For use in both freshwater and saltwater aquariums. This medication will not color the aquarium water. DIRECTIONS FOR USE: For each 10 gallons of water, empty one packet directly into.